How does our system work?
In a nutshell, it is like this:
We map every Profile to a Global coordinate and measure the distance between practitioners and practices
- Practitioners enter their sessional availability into their personal Calendar
- Employers see all local practitioners sessional availability for every segment of every day of the year
- Employers can Request any number of GP's for any number of sessions
- Practitioners can accept or decline Requests in their Calendar
- Employers can Confirm or decline Practitioners that have responded to a sessional Request
- The Request and responses are shown clearly and create a schedule and history for both employer and practitioner
- The whole process is driven forward by built-in email notifications & reminders plus in-app Push notifications.
- Responses / actions can be carried out directly from emails and Push notifications with a single click
- There are no additional fees charged per booking and no margins for GPNetworks. Locums invoice you directly
Our system handles the process of finding, requesting & confirming any number of practitioners for any number of sessions - no fees !
Practitioners create sessional Availability in their personal Calendars
Employers see all local practitioners sessional availability in their Calendars
Employers Request practitioners for sessions, adding details like start and end time, rates and any notes.
The system facilitates a negotiation process until it is booked or cancelled by either party.
Employer is emailed practitioners professional documents. Practitioner is sent reminders of session.
Each party has an ongoing schedule and history of work
System generates invoices for Practitioners to send to employer and tracks actions
Our system provides a Schedule for each party. Showing future bookings, negotiations and work history.